- Product Details
These are 100pcs Sterile Disposable Tattoo Needles and Tubes Combo 3RS 3RT. They are one-off products can protect you from virus infection. It elaborate design, prevent slippery processing, high-quality use!
We offer all the following sizes: (1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18) RL RT; (3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15) RS RT; (5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15) M1 FT; (5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15) M2 FT; (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15) F FT.
- It is made of high quality material, durable enough
- Individually blister packaged
- Professional standard length loop bars, Universal
- Precision manufactured, perfect needle tips
- Disposable product can protect you from virus infection
- Carefully designed, anti-slip handle, excellent for use
Tip Model 3RT Needle Model 3RS Material Needle: medical stainless steel, will not rust
Size Bar length: 4.41 inch / 11.2cm
Needle tip length: 1.18 inch / 3cm
Grip length: 1.81 inch / 4.6cm
Grip diameter: 0.79 inch / 2cm
Tube length: 4.25 inch / 10.8cm
Tube diameter: 0.26 inch / 0.7cm
Color Silver (Needle), Black (tube grip) Sterilized Date 02 / 2012 Expiration Date 02 / 2015
- 100 x Sterile Disposable Tattoo Needles and Tubes Combo 3RS 3RT
Expiration dates are normally 3 years out from date of purchase, as we receive fresh stock monthly
- Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
- Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
- How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
- Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
- Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
- Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
- It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
- Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
- Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.