- Product Details
This is E328B2 Remote Shock Dog Training Collar Rechargeable 2 Receivers. It is of good quality and style beauty, but is not easy to damage. It will bring you endless happiness!
- One remote controller can control two receivers
- The six different static impulse and the vibration call can adapt to the needs of different situations. It is safe for the pet
- The conductive rubber electrode is soft and the static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet. It is comfortable for the pet to wear
- The strongest static impulse can quickly and effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet
- The vibration call can help the master communicate with the pet gently
- The receiver use may charge li-ion battery
- The receiver is water-resistant
- The soft remote controller antenna is anti-broken
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Remote
- 2 x Receiver
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Testing bulb
- 2 x Metal contact points
- 2 x esting insulation column
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
1.Pls read the instruction carefully at first.
2.Dont make it too tight while the discharging point of the receiver can touch the neck of the pet.
3.The static impulse is to curb the improper deeds of the pet. Dont use it casually or to make fun of the pet.
4.Training the dog is to let it associate the static with the vibration. Reduce using the static gradually.
5.The strong static impulse is only used in emergency
6.If you do not use this product, take the collar and receiver off the dog and place them in a place without vibration.Don′t wear it on the dog all the time.
7.If you dont use the collar remote for a long time, take out the batteries
8.There is a vibration sensor switch in the receiver,you just need to put it alone, then the power of it will be turned off automatically.
9.The battery life depends on how often you use the collar. The supplied 6V battery is for start-up purpose only and maybe just last long 2 to 3 days (depending on how often you use the collar). Regular batteries made from energizer, duracell or GP shall have a longer life (4 to 7 days).