- Product Details
Eager for longer flying time? Unwilling to stop your funny time caused by low battery? Why not try our 5pcs Syma X5C.X5A Upgraded 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po Batteries + Multi-plug Charging Cable + USB Cable Set? With high capacity and stable performance, the lithium batteries in the pack can provide your remote control toy with continuous and long-lasting energy. Each battery can offer extra 7-10 minutes flight time than original battery. Additionally, it is easy to use and install. With light weight, this battery set will not add too much weight to your toy. Furthermore, its low price and high quality can attract a lot of budget-conscious consumers who care about the quality. Charging cables are also included for more convenient charging. Take it and enjoy more fun!
- 3.7V 600mAh lithium battery set with cables for RC helicopter
- High quality and rechargeable performance
- Lightweight, durable, practical and convenient to use
- High capacity and long life span
- Fast charge and discharge rate for your requirements
- It is a great battery set to power your RC helicopter
- Each battery can offer extra 7-10 minutes flight time than original battery
- Cables are also included for more convenient charging
Model X5C.X5A Color Silver Suitable for X5C.X5A Capacity 3.7V 600mAh Battery Dimensions (1.65 x 0.98 x 0.35)" / (4.2 x 2.5 x 0.9)cm (L x W x H) Weight 3.73oz / 106g
- 5 x Batteries
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
Extra InfoThe related notes about lithium battery´s usage
Please use the charger from original factory to ensure your safety using.
Do not charge the dilatant/outworn batteries
Do not overcharge the batterry.Please pull out the charge once the battery is fully charged.
Do not charge it next to the inflammables or on the surface of electro-conductive objects.You should observe the battery at all times.
Do not charge the batteries which are still not cool on the surface,Otherwise,it would cause expansion and even fire accident.
The charging temperature should be between 0℃ and 40℃
Do not over-expose or over-impact the batteries.