- Images << Back to the previous page
Have you dreamed to have a portable wireless mouse? If so, I would like to strongly recommend this Grey 6200 2.4G Wireless Mouse to you because of its practicality and portability. The revolutionary and creative design is attractive in markets by combining the comfort of a desktop mouse and the portability of a notebook mouse.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission to provide furthest reach 10 meters from the operation
- 16 wireless working channels, automatic frequency-hopping
- Nano very fine receiver, plug & play, without connecting the Code of intelligent technology
- Mouse built-in memory, the replacement of the batteries do not have to recode
- An ergonomic design
- Ultra-thin design
- Power switch for save power
Power Supply 1 x AA Battery(not included) Mouse type Wireless Optical Mouse Interface USB Button 2 buttons + 1 scroll wheel + 1DPI Button Resolution 800-1200 DPI Color Grey System requirement Windows 2000/me/xp/vista/windows 7
- 1 x 6200 2.4G Wireless Mouse Grey
- Please do not make the mouse far away from the receiver in order to work more smoothly.
- Operating distance relate greatly with operating environment.
- Please do not let the mouse Receiver and Bluetooth receivers are neighbors.
- You could better use the mouse on the white desk. In this way the batteries can be used for a long time.
- Please do not use Power Scroll Point on a desk which is made of glass, mirror, or black velvet. Also, a flat surface is necessary, or the optical sensor will not work correctly.
- If the mouse with ID switch, and you want to take off the mouse power immediately, please continue to press the ID switch of the mouse button at least three seconds.
- No need to check the digital connection within 10 seconds when change the batteries, if more than that please according to the primary way to re-operate.
- If your mice with save power sleeping function. Please press any key or scroll the wheel to wake up the mouse when it is sleeping.
- Please remove the batteries if the mouse will not be use for a long time.
- Actual battery life maybe depends on the individual habit to operate the mouse.
- In case of mouse failure, please check battery power and replace it as necessary.
- If you see any debris at the lens on the bottom of the optical mouse, you can blow it off with a can of compressed air. If not take a cotton swab or terry cloth rag and dip it in rubbing alcohol.
- If your mouse is Bluetooth mouse, please make sure that your computer supports Bluetooth function, or you need a Bluetooth dongle.