- Images << Back to the previous page
Carry our LT-WTJ018 XML-T6 3 Modes Waterproof Rechargeable Mini LED Flashlight with Charger Gray wherever you go! With a truly tiny size and light weight, it easily fits into your pocket and thus is easy to carry. The high-grade XML-T6 LED generates a super bright beam under high luminous efficiency and low power consumption. Meanwhile, it has three brightness modes for you to choose from. Solid aluminum alloy casing is waterproof and impact resistant, perfect for all kinds of emergency uses. Don’t hesitate to get one now!
- Low power consumption, long run time
- Use a high-grade XML-T6 LED
- Ultra bright beam, high luminous efficiency
- Three modes for brightness adjustment
- Solid aluminum alloy casing, waterproof and impact resistant
- Perfect for all kinds of emergency uses
- Mini, lightweight size, easily fit in your pocket
- Come with a high quality charger for added convenience
Weight 1.59oz / 45g Gear Mode 3 Dimensions (4.72 x 1.97 x 1.97)" / (12 x 5 x 5)cm(L x W x D) Model LT-WTJ018 Zoom No Power Supply 1 x 16340 Battery Waterproof Yes Body Color Gray Lamp Life 100000Hour Body Material Aluminium Alloy
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x 16340 Battery
- 1 x 16340 Charger
Extra InfoMode Selection:
- If you would like to turn on/off the flashlight, you should press the button into 100% end. And there is a click to be heard.
- If you would like to change the modes, you just need to gently press the button into about 50% end several times. And there is not a click to be heard.
- 1. Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
- 2. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
- 3. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use
- 4. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it
- 5. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface
- 6. Remove battery if not in use for long period
- 7. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and protect battery and prolong its service life
- 8. While using 16340 such kinds of rechargeable lithium battery, you should avoid over-charge and over-discharge, it means that: charge at it once when the light of flashlight remarkably dimmed
- 9. Avoid direct sunlight
- 10. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
- 11. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage
- 12. Please don't shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage
- 13. Don't throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture
- 14. Please do not recharge the battery unless it has marked "rechargeable"
- 15. To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types